Accelerating Productivity Through Quality Control Automation
with One Platform
Streamline: Inspection Automation Software
Streamline software is a production-proven tool with successful installations with some of the most demanding customers in many industries like aerospace and automotive.
Everything you need is already built-in inside Streamline or through integration with powerful software and hardware tools. Streamline is a product that will save you time, expenses, and headaches of trying to implement a prototype with custom code and scripts.
Wide device compatibility
Not limited to 3D Scanning
From Project to Product: The Compatibility Challenge
Learn how Streamline works
Streamline comes with two predefinied profiles: Operator mode and Editor mode, both include different permissions so engineers can easily program full tasks and the operators only need to press a button to start working.
Watch the video below to learn more about how Streamline works in the factories!
Streamline Software Implementation
A. Choose your inspection device.
- 3D Scanners
- 2D Machine Vision Cameras
- Traditional CMMs
- Laser Trackers
B. Choose the type of motion system.
In the case of traditional CMMs, data acquisition and motion control are traditionally automated. Streamline extends its automation by providing machine-tending tools; this means that the parts are placed in the CMM by a robot. The complete process is done automatically for many pieces, from placement to inspection.
C. Inspection and Delivery
3D scanning and CMM probing
2D Machine Vision
For more specialized crack analysis, Streamline works directly with our die penetrant inspection camera.
Streamline, The most flexible inspection automation software
- Part management
- User access control
- Automatic template setup
- Live 3D View
- Realtime preview with selected devices.
- Custom workflows triggered by badge readers and barcode scanners.
- Simplified operator mode or kiosk mode
- Optimized for touchscreens.
- Optional PartID interactive placement and validation with machine vision.
- Multi-language support: English, Chinese, Spanish, Korean, and Portuguese (more languages coming soon)
- 3D scan robot kinematics
- Easy scripting language
- Off-line simulation with RobotDK integration
- Direct control and preview of compatible sensors
- Multiple 3D alignment options: IM Align, Inspector Alignments, or 3D Infotech's AICP fast alignment.
- External execution of command line programs with feedback control.
- Tight integration with Universal Robots, including remote execution of UR programs.
- Exceptional support for LMI Technologies' sensors and its embedded measuring tools.
- Automatic calibration for compatible devices
- PLC communication with Allen-Bradley ControlLogix, Micro 850, and SoftLogix 5800.
- Unique integration with optical motion tracking systems
- Direct support for devices:
- LMI Technologies
- Cognex In-Sight
- FLIR / Point Grey
- Direct support for Fanuc LR Mate 200iD, R2000, and M710
PolyWorks Metrology Suite software integration
- PolyWorks Dataloop Integration
- Remote execution of macros
- Microsoft SQL Server integration through the PW2SQL plugin
- Extended device support through PolyWorks plugin:
- Arms: Faro, Hexagon/Romer, Nikon, Mitutoyo, CimCore, Kreon, RPS Metrology, Tomelleri-SpaceArms, TTS Vectoron
- Handheld, optically tracked devices: Aicon, Creaform, Geodetic, Metronor, Nikon, NDI, Zeiss
- Laser trackers: API, Faro, Leica
- Manual CMMs: I++, Deva, MZ1060, Renishaw, Samsoft, Wenzel
- CNC CMM controllers, through direct drivers: Brown & Sharpe, Coord3, DEA, Leitz, LK Metrology, Mitutoyo, Pantec, Sb-Elektronik, Wenzel
- CNC CMM controllers, through Zeiss CMM-OS: Zeiss
- CNC CMM controllers, through I++: All brands
- Theodolites: Leica TDRA6000
Cognex In-Sight hardware/software integration
- Job execution
- Camera control and preview
- Result management