Hands on training classes with 3D Infotech gives you the tools you need to make the most out of your PolyWorks investment. Our classes are geared from the beginner user to the expert user, available onsite or at our training center.
Classroom Training Details
In each training session, you will learn the basics on how to use the PolyWorks through practical workflows, interactive exercises, and comprehensive training materials. The classroom agenda focuses on applications using both portable contact and non-contact devices. Students can register for PolyWorks Inspector, PolyWorks Modeler, or both PolyWorks Inspector and Modeler.
PolyWorks Inspector covers: Data to CAD comparisons, GD&T, Deviation and Profile Inspection Points, Sectional Views, Multiple Device/Part Setups, and more.
PolyWorks Modeler covers: Acquiring Data, Cleaning and Optimizing Data, Reverse Engineering with 2D Sketches and NURBS, and more.
Training materials, computers, and lunch are provided. Classes start at 8:30am and end at 4:30pm with a one-hour lunch break.
7 Hubble, Irvine, CA 92618
Onsite/Private Training Details
Private training is for customers looking to obtain standard or customized training tailored to their specific metrology applications, whether onsite or at our training center. Participants must provide their own computers for training if onsite. Training materials will be provided.
These trainings are ideal for groups that:
- Only use contact devices such as CMMs, portable arms without laser scanners, and laser and/or optical trackers
- Only use non-contact devices such as structured light scanners, hand held scanners, and spherical/long-range scanners
- Program CMM Inspections
- Survey city blocks and environments
- Automate inspection plans and sequences
- Inspect parts without CAD models
- Have other applications different from those covered in the Classroom Training