InnovMetric Software Inc., announced the launch of the 2019 release of the PolyWorks Metrology Suite!
InnovMetric Launches PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2019. The 2019 release of the PolyWorks® Metrology Suite delivers new functionalities that simplify the lives of users while keeping them fully in control of their metrology processes:
• Object measurement scripts that allow integrating all the custom measurement methods of clients within the standard PolyWorks workflow. These methods are directly embedded in measurement objects, which leaves users free to build their own library of custom measurement methods that meet all of their manufacturing requirements.
• An assisted CNC CMM sequencing approach that greatly accelerates the time required to create CNC CMM sequences. Measurement specialists simply select and add the desired measurement objects to the PolyWorks|Inspector™ sequence editor to automatically obtain:
o The optimal object measurement order
o The proper tool orientation for each measurement
o A collision-free measurement path
Deploy PolyWorks|Inspector™ in any production environment thanks to powerful object measurement scripts
With PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2019, users can now easily adapt PolyWorks|Inspector™ to their production environment by creating short scripted measurement methods that serve to:
- Define their own set of custom measurement techniques;
- Support all their gauging devices;
- Simplify the measurement acquisition process; and
- Provide additional measurement guidance with enhanced measurement feedback to quality control operators.
Create complete CNC CMM measurement sequences in minutes while staying in control
PolyWorks Metrology Suite 2019 proposes a novel assisted sequencing approach that automates a large part of the process. Measurement specialists simply select and add the desired measurement objects to the PolyWorks|Inspector™ sequence editor to automatically obtain:
3D Infotech gives you the tools you need to make the most out of your PolyWorks investment at our training workshops. Our classes are geared from the beginner user to the expert user, available onsite or at our training center.