A Full 3D Dimensional Inspection Ecosystem
PolyWorks Metrology Suite by InnovMetric is an enterprise solution to support all areas of the 3D measurement processes in your organization. From measurement planning at the design stage to quality control execution during manufacturing. With PolyWorks, all data can is shared within the enterprise; it doesn’t matter if the source was a CMM or a 3D scanner, all areas use the same platform.
PolyWorks | Modeler
A must have tool for any 3D scanning pipeline. PolyWorks|Modeler does reverse engineering, mesh repair, hole filling, slicing, polygon reduction and much more...
What's new in PolyWorks MS 2020?
Boost productivity in multi-piece analysis
PolyWorks|Inspector™ 2020 lets you adapt and make changes to multiple inspected pieces at one; changing your mind about your inspection approach can be wise, and giving you the tools to propagate those changes quickly is a must.
3D Dimensional Analysis and Quality Control
PolyWorks Metrology Suite adds interfaces for new portable instruments and improved workflows:
- Construct lines and planes from existing measured objects and access all the GD&T tools and fitting statistics.
- Direct support for Creaform laser scanners with the Play Inspection tool;
- Leica Absolute Tracker ATS600 extended support to support their additional probing and scanning capabilities.
- Bring measurements from handheld gauges using the MicroRidge MobileCollect
PolyWorks Metrology Suite is growing very fast among the Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM) community because it’s simply very easy to use. In PolyWorks|Inspector 2020 there are more new features to extend the toolset:
- Faster execution of CMM sequences while laser scanning and probing in fly mode, up to 50% faster.
- When working on an offline sequence, now you can ensure that the CMM positions are reachable, this is especially useful when porting a sequence from a CMM with a different volume.
- I++ now offers control of Zeiss and Hexagon CMM-based laser scanners.
Enhanced tools and new technologies that remove the guesswork. Now you can do the following:
- Improved algorithms accelerate 2-point distance calculations that are more accurate and repeatable.
- Use PolyWorks|AR™ on guided inspection workflows. Reduce human error with manual probing.
- Link multi-piece inspection projects to their Microsoft Excel spreadsheets using PolyWorks|ReportLoop™; and,
- New contextual toolbars and guidance improve interactivity.
Extending the Metrology Suite
Better Teamwork with Collaborative Suite
Connect Data and People
PolyWorks | ReportLoop
One of the most requested tools that integrates Microsoft Excel with PolyWorks|Inspector™, now your spreadsheets are linked dynamically with the results.